[ale] BottleRocket

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at undergrid.net
Sat Jul 24 23:49:27 EDT 1999

--Cgrdyab2wu3Akvjd

	I've got it workin fine here on my Debian box... I've enjoy'd playin
with it since I received it and have been makin plans to get more modules...
My fiance loves it most of all since she will start to flick the light in t=
he
computer room off around 2am to tell me to get my @$$ to bed :)

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services

cfowler at zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com decided to waste my bandwidth saying:
>=20
> Anyone here use BottleRocket?  I've purchased the X10 FireCracker
> unit but have been unsucessful getting BottleRocket to work.
>  I have tried on 3 Machines. 2 RH6.0 and 1 RH5.2.  The winbloze
> program works fine.  Is there something that must be done in
> the OS to get this device to work?
>=20
> Thanks,
> Chris Fowler
>=20
> -----
> Sent using MailStart.com ( http://MailStart.Com/welcome.html )
> The FREE way to access your mailbox via any web browser, anywhere!

--=20
,--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---,
| Jeremy T. Bouse  -  UnderGrid Network Services, LLC  -   www.UnderGrid.ne=
t  |
|     PGP ID/Fingerprint: 1024/E83D9AE5/4ACC03F098D78198 19D0593E50E597E9  =
   |
|   Public PGP key available by sending email with 'send pgpkey' in subject=
   |
| Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net  -  NIC Whois: JB5713  -  undrgrid at UnderGrid.n=
et |
|      promotion, n.: New title, new salary, new office, same old crap.    =

---'

--Cgrdyab2wu3Akvjd

--Cgrdyab2wu3Akvjd--