FW: Re: [ale] BottleRocket

Long, Steven @ Atlanta Galleria
Fri Jul 23 16:56:12 EDT 1999

It was a special run from Z-net.  The URL I got then was:

> <http://www.x10.com/home/offer.cgi?ZDf8,../1index605.htm>

I have had X-10 devices for years and  had very good luck using them. You
can catch them on sale @ Radio Shack if you can find someone there who can
speak English. A good price there is usually around $10.  I found mine at a
garage sale for $10

There are also some devices from   http://www.smarthome.com.
http://www.marrickltd.com

Do a search for Home Automation and see what pops up.  Also look for CEBUS
(not the monkey), that is the new home network
standard.  But it is too expensive for me.