[ale] ADSL access

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Wed Jul 21 19:17:19 EDT 1999

There are at least two that I know of:

- Idea-Works (www.Idea-Works.net), which is a recent merger of an ISP and
  an IPP. The ISP is Scott Network Services, whom I was with "back in the
  day". Derric Scott is very pro-Linux, and I know of someone using ADSL
  with a Linux box through his service. IMHO, go w/them.
- World-Wide Internet Service Provider (www.wwisp.com) also offers ADSL.
  I don't know much about them except that they spammed everyone that had
  a personal home page hosted at ScottNet (incl. me).