[ale] Redhat IPO

jj at spiderentertainment.com jj at spiderentertainment.com
Wed Jul 21 12:17:22 EDT 1999

Well .... The market prediction would be something like this.
IPO opens at 14/share
First day ends at 55/share.
Second day ends at 65/Share
End of the month ends at 25/Share.

Speculation, speculation. My question is, is Redhat really that good ? I have my
doubts in Redhat keeping their price up in a longer run. Can anyone comment on this ?

thx.