[ale] sound support for Interwave card?

Patrick Ramsey Ramsey_Patrick at promina.org
Wed Jul 21 09:56:50 EDT 1999

If it's ISA and not PCI, you can use the free version of OSS....

I know it's on $20 otherwise, but why pay if you don't need it?  <grin>

>>> patrick widener <pmw at cc.gatech.edu> 07/21/99 03:37AM >>>

Has anybody else out there had the questionable luck of trying to get
sound working with an Interwave card (aaah, the Compaq Presario)?
Alternatively, does anyone have pro/con recommendations on 4Front
Technologies' OSS product?  OSS appears to do the trick for my system
and $20 definitely seems cheap to not have to worry about the whole
deal; I was just wondering if anyone else out there has used OSS and
can recommend for/against.  Thanks, and may all your children be born
naked.

pat
--
patrick widener
college of computing, georgia tech     I'm a bomb squad technician.  If you