[ale] Bellsouth ADSL? Restrictions ? Alternatives ?

Dave Brooks db at amorphous.org
Tue Jul 20 00:45:10 EDT 1999

As mentioned a few times before, If you're strictly looking for ADSL,
(SDSL is symmetrical!  Check ComStar Communications for more information
- http://www.comstar.net) I would recommend ATLNet, also.  True, they
resell BellSouth's service, but they provide a static IP, DNS, Are
*VERY* linux-friendly and let you run multiple machines behind your
connection.  I worked directly with Todd on my installation, and he was
very helpful and informative.  The only drawback is a 2GB/mo bandwidth
limit -- but hey, for casual home use, should be no problem.

Best Regards,
Dave Brooks
db at amorphous.org