[ale] cd rw

Glenn Stone taliesin at mailandnews.com
Fri Jul 16 17:02:25 EDT 1999

The semi-correct way to do this is to add
alias scsi-hostadapter mydriver
to /etc/conf.modules, then
modprobe sg
to /etc/rc.d/rc.modules (it doesn't exist by default, but it's looked
for)... although I've had problems with the lower level driver timing
out, so I just compiled it in, and did modprobe sg by itself.

YMMV.

warp eight bot
you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)
                   [Linus Torvalds in <4rikft$7g5 at linux.cs.Helsinki.FI>