[ale] Question for UNIX/Linux gurus...

ryan at linuxgeneralstore.com ryan at linuxgeneralstore.com
Fri Jul 16 15:32:34 EDT 1999

You may want to look at the expect scripting language.  From what I
understand, it is made to automate tasks like that.  If you are just
wanting it to log in and change to that directory and let it sit, this is
probably not the way to go.  I would think telnet, or some replacement
thereof, would have some way to specifiy the initial directory.

#Ryan Bridges               #
#ryan at linuxgeneralstore.com #