[ale] Linux/Sparc

Gary Maltzen maltzen at mm.com
Fri Jul 16 13:20:33 EDT 1999

Um, not to be equally rude, he (as I said) is no dummy; *I'm* the dummy.
He's running *NetBSD* on Sparc, not FreeBSD (as I originally said), because
(as I recall) RH52/Sparc refused to boot/install on his Sparc systems. I
believe he said he's able to run SunOS binaries (but not Solaris binaries)
on those systems (or was it the other way around).