[ale] Looking for something to do tonight.

ryan.sinn at usbank.com ryan.sinn at usbank.com
Thu Jul 15 16:34:29 EDT 1999

I'm a guy from the Twin Cities up in Minnesota -- and i'm lookin' for
something to do, but there isn't much going on where i'm staying over in
the Lenox / Buckhead area (not for my age anyway i'm 19)...

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon - I've been here since monday but just been
putting around... I've got my box with me Compaq Presario 1236 w/debian 2.1
[2.2.9] -- So i'm just looking for something to do.

iF you wanna do something page me at 1.888.732.2875 because there's a 2-4
hr delay on mail due to poor administrators :p heh

i guess one suggestion would be goin' to see a flick or something, i just
saw Summer or Sam on Monday, and i don't know about american pie (there's
that theater in the Lenox Plaza thing) --- otherwise i'm at the Ritz
Carlton -- so if
anybody just wants to sit around and watch drunk rich people in Dodge
viper's like i've been for the last three nights... we can do that too :P

Laterz,

Ryan Sinn
US Bank Lan(d) Admin