[ale] BottleRocket

Jim Williams dalavon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 15:36:39 EDT 1999

Firecrackeris a starter set you can/could get for a
small "donation" of about $6 from www.X10.com.  It is
for home automation, turn on/off lights and such.  I
just got mine yesterday but did not have a chance to
hook it up yet.  If it works well it looks like it
could be very addictive to get everything in my house
hooked up, no more running around turning all the
lights off before I leave.
I think bottelrocket is the Linux software but I have
not had time to look at it yet.
Best just go to the X10 site to get the info.

===
Jim Williams
Software Developer, ICC/GRSoftware