[ale] whoah

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Thu Jul 15 01:07:26 EDT 1999

Patrick,
  I'm not a Mindspring user (as of yet), but do a search of Mindspring ,
with the key word Linux, and you turn up 16 docs.  For example:

http://help.mindspring.com/modules/01400/01419.htm

I'm currently with a local telephone provider, but probably will change
within the next two weeks.  I have not tested the above configuration, but
I at least receive a 'hit' with Linux, which is much better than I
received with my current ISP ("0").

I currently connect to my ISP via Linux, but they keep making changes
that make me jump through hoops.  OK, I hear Mindspring does that also,
but, at least, they ack that it exists, and is willing to put
documentation out for it.

I've heard good (and bad) things about Mindspring and ATL.net (sp).  I'm
getting ready to poke around some.  We'll see what happens.

Hope this helps,

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-2639               |  BBROYGBVGW            |