[ale] BottleRocket

cfowler at zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com cfowler at zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com
Wed Jul 14 22:19:46 EDT 1999

I got the firecracker to work!

I did this:

cat </dev/firecracker &

Then ran the program.  For some reason you must do this.  I would
assum cat holds open the port and there are certain stty settings
when this happens.  I have not had the time
to really look at this.  Maybe someone else will know.  I went
and bought the deluxe kit since I did get it to work.  Now cron
will control the house!  Maybe at will get a little
bit of usage too.  Like turn on a lamp when a process is finshed!
 Turn on other lamps depending on return code.
This could be fun

Chris