[ale] castlewood orb drive

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at switchco.com
Tue Jul 13 22:24:46 EDT 1999

Friend of mine just got his yesterday, internal IDE. Booted it up and
it ran under NT without requiring ant drivers. He's just now getting
his linux setup going so its going to be a few days till I get a
report on linux support but I would anticipate that it would just look
like another ide hard drive.

	good luck,

		Ben Scherrey