[ale] Re: [ALE] Vmware

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Sun Jul 11 20:14:05 EDT 1999

I just did the plan old standard install.  I have no Solaris experience, but
I recently go a hold of a copy of 7 from Sun. (some free offer they had).  I
just let the install configure/detect everything and it went fine.  I was
running Mandrake 6.0, which is pretty close to RH 6.0.  I can't imagine why
you had any problems.  I no longer have VmWare installed, but it was the
most current version available on their website last month.

-Jim