[ale] OFFTOPIC -- Network Info

Gary Maltzen maltzen at mm.com
Sat Jul 10 15:50:38 EDT 1999

/usr/doc/HOWTO/Ethernet-HOWTO
/usr/doc/LDP/nag/nag.html  (Network Admin Guide)
   (unfortunately the version I have is dated 1996)
Hunt: "TCP/IP Network Administration" (O'Reilly)
Comer & Stevens: "Internetworking with TCP/IP" (Prentice Hall)
   Vol I: Principles, Protocols and Architecture
   Vol II: Design, Implementation and Internals