[ale] Technical reviewers needed

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at switchco.com
Fri Jul 9 16:58:24 EDT 1999

Dream on pal. This is what publishers (periodicals and books) are
using these days. I guess O'Reilly might probably be an exception to
this but generally this is just the way the industry works. Unless
your book is going to be on the NYTimes best sellers list, an author
has little to no choice in the matter of tools to be used in writing.
Making demands to the contrary generally means you simply won't get
published.

	regards,

		Ben Scherrey