[ale] <OT> OS/2

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Thu Jul 8 23:13:20 EDT 1999

	Sorry that this is completely off-topic, but I have seen that
several people on here run OS/2 in addition to Linux, so I figured that
some of you may know the answer to this. I have a few questions regarding
OS/2, and am wondering if there is a list like an os2-newbie type thing
or any other lists which I can get info on it from. Anyone know?

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal Email)
MGolden at airapps.com (Attachments only)
RedHat 5.2 (2.2.5) user -- Linux Advocate