[ale] Non-WinModem

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Tue Jul 6 14:47:27 EDT 1999

I was looking through Juno's little ads, and I was almost happy to see
part of one ad for a modem. It showed this:

Additional Features
Supports Microsoft Windows 3.x, Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows
NT, DOS, and UNIX

Now if only we could get Linux it's own mention in it. ;)

And I'm not sure why, but even after they mention that stuff, they show
this:

System Requirements
Microsoft Windows 3.1x

Perhaps that is for the included software?

It's nice to know that at least some ads will mention other OS's.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal Email)
MGolden at airapps.com (Attachments only)
RedHat 5.2 (2.2.5) user -- Linux Advocate