[ale] AlphaLinux site

Todd Graham Lewis tlewis at mindspring.net
Sat Jul 3 12:19:09 EDT 1999

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Eric Z. Ayers wrote:

> Of course, I have some not so nice things to say about older releases
> of Digital Unix too...  I have lost a lot of sleep while recovering
> corrupt AdvFS filesystems!

Yeah, this is one of the main reasons that we don't use local storage for
anything but executable images and the OS, leaving the rest on NetApp.
Of course, if V was freaking out over the cost of the OS, I'm sure that
this suggestion will go over like a fart in an elevator!

--
Todd Graham Lewis                        Postmaster, MindSpring Enterprises
tlewis at mindspring.net                                (800) 719-4664, x22804

                          "There is no spoon."