[ale] Re: your mail

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. critter at wizvax.net
Fri Jul 2 07:04:23 EDT 1999

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Tom wrote:

> Why is it that if i unplug my mouse or keyboard, then re-plug them, Linux
> no long sees either input?

It has to be something in the behaviour of your hardware.  I would bet
that another motherboard wouldn't have that response.  I am able to do
this just fine with my machine.

Also, at work, I prep machines for end users.  This involves merciless
hot-swapping of keyboards and mice as I will do several machines at once.

I would also like to request that when you post to ALE that you include a
subject line for the benefit of those of us who use procmail to sort our
emails.  The mailserver won't append [ALE] to the subject line if there
isn't one.  Thanks.

--
Critter at Wizvax.Net
US Troops out of Kosovo NOW!