[ale] Gates Sux

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Thu May 21 11:16:48 EDT 1998

Actually, based on the target audience, m$ bob was a attempt at making it
even more mac'ish...

Thus spake Tom Wiencko (tew at wiencko.com):

> Chris_Fowler at nad.adp.com wrote:
> >
> > Monday Bill Gates stated that his company was innovative.
> >
> > This is false!  Can one person name one REAL software piece Microsoft
> > created from "scratch" without it being developed before?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chris Fowler
>
> Microsoft Bob.

> Tom Wiencko                                            tew at wiencko.com
> President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.

Robert L. Harris            |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.        \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: