[ale] Weird question

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Thu May 7 21:45:33 EDT 1998

A friend of mine was listening to me rave about ip masquerading under Linux and
how I can get all my machines on my subnet to have access over that one line
using the linux box as a router of sorts. He is primarily a WinNT person and
wanted to know if suck a beast existed for WinNT. I realized that I didn't know
so I'm asking the group. If it doesn't exist then he's willing to turn a 486
DX2-66 machine into a linux machine so that he can get this functionality. I
figured I should at least be honest and try to see if WinNT can do this before
I try to convert him over to Linux. After all, if it can't then he's an easy
convert :-)

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth."