[ale] redhat software

Mofid Francis mfrancis at engr.csulb.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:02:36 EDT 1998

I am interested in getting the redhat linux version that will be used as
webserver, meaning will allow me to enter real life names not "RHS linux
User" also the professional edition of redhat.  Does this software come
with a software package that will monitor and report the number of
bandwidth useage for particlar users.

Whats the redhat version number that i am looking for?  How much (i think
50 bucks)? How is this different then the redhat linux that come with
"redhat linux" published by Que books, it included cladera, slackware, and
redhat(less then 40 bucks)..

Moe