[ale] Pop server for my home lan

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 29 01:19:27 EDT 1998

I would like to set up a pop server for my home lan, so my girlfriend can
set netscape (or whatever mail client she uses) to use my machine as its
pop server I have 3 questions
1. Can anyone recommend a easy to setup secure mail server
2. Can anyone recommend a way to retrieve the mail from the mindspring
server.
I currently using fetchpop, and I dont know of a way start it for all the
users w/o the user logging in and starting as a daemon
3. Is there a way that she could setup netscape to use my mailserver as
her sending server and have it reach its destination

Thanks for your help

Nick

Look for a spiffy .signature here someday