[ale] Weird Mail.

Gary S. MacKay garym at mail.accnorwalk.com
Fri Jun 26 15:04:52 EDT 1998

I'm not sure about the other places but AOL will not accept e-mail from any
source that it can not do a reverse lookup on. I'm guessing that if the
final version of the e-mail received by AOL does not show MCI, it will get
rejected. Look at the headers and try to figure out where it's going.

===== Original Message from Nomad the Wanderer <POP3:nomad at orci.com> at
6/26/98 2:17 pm