[ale] perl:DBI

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Mon Jun 22 13:29:38 EDT 1998

Sorry, my post was vague. I can connect to mySQL server and run queries
fine. But when I am inserting data, sometimes SQL server will return error
because of duplicate key entires. It is normal in my case and I do not
want those error message to clutter up my terminal or worse generate many
mails while being run from cron. I hope it is clear now. Thanks.

--
Mir S Islam
Systems Administrator
mir at oisp.gsu.edu