[ale] ppp-compress-2[146]?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Sun Jun 21 13:01:52 EDT 1998

I'm using 106 now without these.  The only thing I've noticed is
a very slight loss of bandwidth.  I believe this is due to USWorst
though as I've seen their trucks in the area.

What do the ac patches actually do?

Robert

Thus spake Steven A. DuChene (sduchene at mindspring.com):

> If you are going to 2.1.106 you NEED the ac1, ac1-ac2, and ac2-ac3
> patches to fix some things. ac stands for Alan Cox BTW. They are
> available from ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/alan/2.1
> --
> Steven A. DuChene   Linux Fan!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene
>
> Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's
> too dark to read.
>                 -- Groucho Marx

Robert L. Harris            |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.        \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: