[ale] "Powered by Linux" Squares

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Fri Jun 19 08:18:58 EDT 1998

Greg,
  What would it take to talk you into sending me 10 or so out here in Co?

Robert

Thus spake Greg Hankins (gregh at cc.gatech.edu):

> OK, I heard back from SSC about the squares.  For those of you who missed the
> ALE meeting, SSC is making "Powered by Linux" squares, that fit perfectly
> into the small square inset on PC cases, they are approximately 1/2" x 1/2"
> or so.  They are made out of a thin, coated metal strip with a sticky pad
> on the back.  I should have a bunch to give away at the next meeting.
>
> If you would like to purchase *bulk* quantities of these, you can contact
> <donald at ssc.com> (Donald Wink).  By bulk they mean 100 of them, but Donald
> can tell you for sure.
>
> Greg
>

> --
> Greg Hankins <greg.hankins at cc.gatech.edu>      | 2nd Atlanta Linux Showcase
> MS CS Graduate Student                         | Conference and Exhibition
> Georgia Tech, College of Computing             | October 23 - 24, 1998
> http://www.cc.gatech.edu/staff/h/Greg.Hankins/ | http://www.ale.org/showcase/

Robert L. Harris            |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.        \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: