[ale] mount

Chris_Fowler at nad.adp.com Chris_Fowler at nad.adp.com
Thu Jun 18 22:32:12 EDT 1998

I'm actually trying to mount a ISO9660/Rock on a HP-UX 10.20 system.  I get
the following:

FILNAME.FIL;1

When I should get:

filename.fil

notice the above is not mis-typed.  I do get a ';1' attached on the end.  I
was hoping that mount was standard to most UNIX and this can be solved.
Under HP-UX you can use mount of pfs_mount.  2 seperate applications. I can
do it under pfs_mount, but I want to keep a standard and use mount as if
you would on any flavor of UNIX.  I can mount via nfs and I no longer get
the ';1' but the filenames are still uppercase.

Thanks,
Chris Fowler