[ale] ppp-compress-2[146]?

Steven A DuChene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Wed Jun 17 15:42:18 EDT 1998

> Robert wrote:
>  Due to what appears to be syntax problem,s I can't compile 2.3.5,
> the 2.3.5 rpm version of the pppd dumps (Memory Fault).  I did
> however get a binary compiled against glibc which puts me where
> I am with the missing modules.

I think the reason 2.3.3 works to this same extent is that I am
not using glibc yet.

Also I looked through the output of "modprobe -c" and those missing
ppp-compress modules were not listed there so I am very puzzled as
to where they are getting picked up at.

--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.