[ale] ppp-compress-2[146]?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Wed Jun 17 13:45:41 EDT 1998

Steve,

  On my laptop which I just got back (loaned to a friend) I have aconf.modules
that supposedly covers about everyknown module.  I'll copy it off tonight and
see if it makes a diff (on 2.3.3 and 2.3.5) and I'll let you know.  I really
hope we get a solution soon.  I think I'm going throught withdrawl at home.

Robert

Thus spake Steven A DuChene (sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com):

> Robert:
> I am experiencing the same problem with 2.1.106 when I try to run pppd.
> I had hoped to find a solution on the kernel mailing lists but I see
> you have been posting there already about the various things you have
> worked on so far trying to get pppd to work with 2.1.105 & 2.1.106
>
> BTW, I have got pppd-2.3.3 and it seems to connect & dial fine but
> quits when it can't find those modules.
> --
> Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600
>
> 	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
> 		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
>     		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.

Robert L. Harris            |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.        \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: