[ale] Jobs. Off topic..kinda

Dave root at trusted.net
Tue Jan 20 14:34:26 EST 1998

Well, when I made my "burger-flipper" comment, I wasn't exactly meaning I
was looking for some full-time sys admin job at NAS Atlanta or anything,
but something somewhat smaller, i.e, Tech Support.

I have worked before, and I've held "grocery" jobs before; I worked at
Kroger making minimum wage for a year until I got a small job with an ISP
doing web pages, which I still hold today.  The only problem is that I
only get the chance to work maybe...once every 2 months.

But, thank you for the reply, I'll take alot of it into consideration.
(BTW:  Radio Shack dosen't hire unless you're 18, I've tried there ;)
Best wishes!

-Dave