[ale] fsck.[msdos|vfat] ?

Matt Shade mshade at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 20 02:26:08 EST 1998

--------------CF74DA2B9A2F7EE68578588B

Robert L Harris wrote:

> Is there such a thing as either fsck.msdos or fsck.vfat ?  If so, anyone
> got a location?

matt:/sbin$ ls -la fsck*-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     bin          8860 Jun 11  1996
fsck*
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root            6 Nov 19  1996 fsck.ext2 -> e2fsck*
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root            9 Nov 19  1996 fsck.hpfs -> /bin/true*

-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     bin         12512 Oct  2  1996 fsck.minix*
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root            9 Nov 19  1996 fsck.msdos ->
/bin/true*
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root            9 Nov 19  1996 fsck.umsdos ->
/bin/true*
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root            5 Nov 19  1996 fsck.xiafs -> xfsck*

      mailto:mshade at mindspring.com           mailto:mss at atl.hp.com
                       (Matt Shade to normal people)
----------------_----------------------------------------------------------
There was a young poet named Dan, whose poetry never would scan,
when told this was so, he said, "Yes I know,
It's because I try to fit every possible syllable into the last line that I can."

--------------CF74DA2B9A2F7EE68578588B

</pre>
<HTML>
Robert L Harris wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Is there such a thing as either fsck.msdos or fsck.vfat
?  If so, anyone
<BR>got a location?</BLOCKQUOTE>
matt:/sbin$ ls -la fsck*-rwxr-xr-x   1 root
bin          8860 Jun 11
1996 fsck*
<BR>lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root
6 Nov 19  1996 fsck.ext2 -> e2fsck*
<BR>lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root
9 Nov 19  1996 fsck.hpfs -> /bin/true*
<BR>-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     bin
12512 Oct  2  1996 fsck.minix*
<BR>lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root
9 Nov 19  1996 fsck.msdos -> /bin/true*
<BR>lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root
9 Nov 19  1996 fsck.umsdos -> /bin/true*
<BR>lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root
5 Nov 19  1996 fsck.xiafs -> xfsck*
<BR>
<PRE>--