[ale] The dynamic linker...

Zephaniah E. Hull warp at whitestar.soark.net
Fri Jan 9 04:16:44 EST 1998

I could not make it to the meeting or I would have asked there but...
I'm trying to get it to use a diffrent preload depending on what the
program is linked to (libc 5 or glibc 2)..
To make matters a little worse appearently the source for ld.so 2 is only
avaleable with the glibc 2 source tree (which I don't have space for)..
Any advice, donations for a bigger HD, offers of a shell on a system that
has the glibc 2.0.4 source tree unpacked, etc is quite welcome..

TIA
Zephaniah E, Hull