[ale] ls120 drive (fwd)

Chris Ricker gt1355b at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Jan 8 11:13:28 EST 1998

I'm re-forwarding this to the ale list because the last half of Geoffrey's
message (all the errors and such) showed up on the copy sent to me, but not
on the copy sent to ALE.  I've reformatted it a little so it shouldn't get
truncated by the mail-server.

The limit of my knowledge about LS-120 is that there is a kernel driver for
it, so I assume you want to use that ;-).  Other than that, I don't know....
Maybe someone else has fought one and won?

later,
chris

Chris Ricker                                 gt1355b at prism.gatech.edu