[ale] POP server.

Tory Michael Deron tory at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 6 08:19:03 EST 1998

First, I'd like to say thank you for the help I got with the routing =
problem I was having.  I was able to stop the disappearing default route =
by specifying "passive" as a pppd option.  Thanks.

I have now set up a pop server on this RedHat 4.2 box.  It will allow =
you to log on, but it always reports that I, or whomever has no mail, =
even though I know for a fact that we do.  I followed the set up =
directions exactly.  Perhaps, there is some setting for the user account =
that needs to be tweaked to allow mail to be picked up via POP.  Any =
help would be greatly appreciated.  (Everybody is yelling at me cause =
they can't get there email, okay.. not really yelling, but protesting =
strongly. :)

Thanks yet again...

Tory
*      Tory Michael Deron     *