[ale] ISP (fwd)

Joe Novosel gt2497b at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 5 21:01:45 EST 1998

> I'm curently looking for a new ISP to handle 128K ISDN. I'm looking for 24/7
> unlimited dialup but not necessarily a staic IP. I'm currently with Internet
> Now. I've heard some good things about vivid.net but I wanted to get opinions
> of other folks that use Linux. I'm using a Spellcaster Datacommute board which
> works flawlessly under Linux with their Babylon Multilink PPP software.
>
> Also have anyone heard of the OnRamp ISP? They have a pretty good analog modem
> deal through Best Buy. I was wondering how reliable they are.

V,
I just got a mailing from vivid.net and they are increasing their 128k
rates to $49 per month. So I may be in the same position (unless vivid
can give me some extras for the extra $$)

Joe

--
Joe Novosel
jnovosel at cc.gatech.edu

This address may not be used for unsolicited email.
******   Repeal the 16th amendment!   ******