[ale] Apples and Penguins

Geoffrey Myers geof at abraxis.com
Tue Feb 3 21:02:49 EST 1998

The Man in the Yellow Hat wrote:

> Can anyone tell me of a utility (either included with Slackware or
> downloadable somewhere) that will allow me to add my laptop (running Linux)
> to my small Appletalk network? Or some other way of setting up a peer
> connection between the laptop and a Macintosh?

I've not done it, but read about it in the NET-3-HOWTO. Check it out,
search on, of all things,
Appletalk.  I believe you need to recompile your kernel, although you
might be able to create a loadable module.

By the way, I personally would appreciate it if you would change you tag
line.  It's relatively tasteless and useless, unless someone may think
it defines you level of intelligence..

Until later: Geoffrey		geof at abraxis.com

NT is secure.... as long as you don't remove the shrink wrap.