[ale] email accounts

Moe dr1moe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 18:18:30 EST 1998

thanks chris,
     I checked out there site and started registering with them.
Half way through the process, I found out that the validation they
require is quite a tidious task(submit License, signature, etc).  I
think that i would be giving them  to much information, and these days
you cant give vital information and expect everything to be ok.  I
think they require a ton of personal information(I guess this is
because of a Unix shell account).  Any how I am reluctent to give this
kind of information via the web.

If know of any other free unix shell which dont require this much
intentsive information gathering then please forward to me.

thanks,
Moe

Chris Ricker <kaboom at gatech.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Moe wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of free email accounts that are on a linux/unix
> > platform instead of GUI, like yahoo, rocketmail, etc...
> >

> nyx.net provides Unix shell accounts.  Their login machines are
SunOS 4.1.3,

kaboom at gatech.edu

chris.ricker at m.cc.utah.edu