[ale] Sorta-off-topic: Sun / PC keymaps

Mike Fletcher fletch at phydeaux.org
Sun Dec 6 11:40:34 EST 1998

    Chris> Hey, Since I'm using Sun keyboards at school and PC
    Chris> keyboards at home, I keep hitting Caps-Lock instead of
    Chris> CTRL, ESC instead of ~, etc.  Does anyone have
    Chris> already-rolled keymaps to make their PC keyboard like a
    Chris> Sun's, or their Sun like a PC (I don't really care which
    Chris> direction I go)?

	Not exactly what you're looking for, but you might check out
`xkeycaps'.  It's a graphical utility for creating xmodmap files to
remap keyboards (looks kinda like the `keycaps' utility on the Mac).
It's available from http://www.jwz.org/xkeycaps

--
Fletch                |                                            __`'/|
fletch at phydeaux.org   |       "I drank what?" -- Socrates          \ o.O'