[ale] [ale-admin] Linuxware by Trans-Ameritech (fwd)

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 29 08:26:37 EDT 1997

"JRoss240SX at aol.com writes:"
 From: JRoss240SX at aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 03:24:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: ale-admin at cc.gatech.edu
Subject: [ale-admin] Linuxware by Trans-Ameritech
Sender: owner-ale-admin at cc.gatech.edu

Can you help me?  I am trying to learn linuxware release 2.5 for windows,
installation went great, however when I attempt to run it  I receive the
error "No BIOS32 extension present, this release still depends on it, sorry."
 Do you are any of your user group members know what this error means or can
lead me to someone who does I really would appreciate it very much.

                                                James C. Ross
                                                JRoss240SX.aol.com

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.