[ale] Linux and Kodak Digital Camera

Robert L Harris nomad at rocky.orci.com
Tue Sep 16 10:29:31 EDT 1997

No,
  This isn't really off topic.
  I have a Kodak DC25 digital cam that's actually pretty good.  The problem
is the only way to d/l pics is in 95.  I'm looking for a way to do this from
Linux.  I don't care if it's a netscape plugin although I'd prefer a really
sick little C program that can d/l and/or erase the pics from the camera.
Does anyone have anything like this?  If not,  I have someon who might be
able to accomplish this if I can get the specs on communication with the
camera.  Problem is he hasn't written under linux.  Can someone give me
some code fragments on opening "com1" (would that be ttys0 or cua0?)
on linux?

Thanks.
  Robert

Robert L. Harris          |    If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire. \_     you don't understand the question.

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER: