[ale] Linux for sale

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Tue Sep 2 12:01:21 EDT 1997

A freind of mine paid $80 for the student version from the RedHat booth
while we were at ALS.

Joshua Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.