[ale] gpm hangs under redhat...

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Mon Oct 27 11:56:09 EST 1997

On slackware at least, this signifies that you have your mouse setup wrong
(I had setup a PS/2 mouse, when I had a serial mouse, Dooh!)

You will need to boot from a root/boot disk, and mount the partiaion with
/dev on it.  link /dev/mouse to your mouse. (mine was /dev/cua0)

hope that helps,

Joshua Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.