[ale] confusion:)

geary tko at westgac3.dragon.com
Mon Oct 20 07:34:35 EDT 1997

Dave Brooks writes:

> But if the Win95 box goes through the Linux box, wont the TCP wrappers on
> this Linux machine block that out?  I would use all Linux, but Win95 still
> remains the only system I can effectively word process on.  and i'll admit
> *sigh* I like IE 3.0....*ducks punches*

Wellll, your original message indicated that you intended to run Linux through
the Win95 system 8-) I wouldn't discount word processing on Linux. True that
it isn't the monolithic bloated WP that a lot of folks have come to expect  on
MS systems, but it is just as efective. Just takes a bit more work...

--
-= Sent by Debian 1.2 Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK - member of ARRL