[ale] A-M$: A reply from Team Gates!! Pure Java is evil (fwd)

William Young catbert at ding.mindspring.com
Wed Oct 15 22:56:59 EDT 1997

Well, I did a little snooping and found out that:

1) This Jacobms character is a high school student[1]

2) On his other site (www.teamgates.com) he claims that, among other
things, MicroSoft invented the mouse and GUI. The BG bio reads like North
Korean propaganda.

3) His WWW site isn't viewable with anything other than IE.

[1] Don't say Amercan schools are so bad ;-).

William Young					catbert at mindspring.com|
There is a general social trend in English-speaking countries (and most
likely elsewhere) to treat technically-educated people as the social
inferiors of non-technically educated people. This is a terrible ill
affecting our society --Bruce Perens