[ale] ISDN musings...

Zephaniah E. Hull warp at whitestar.soark.net
Sat Oct 11 13:54:30 EDT 1997

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, Ed June wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Doesn't BellSouth have a clue?
> They actually think their existing 'deal' is a deal?
> Well, I believe the first one to offer a high speed UNLIMITED accts will
>     'own' the market.
> As it is, all options are WAY overpriced.
Yea, tho not sure if even that will get them the market..
> Oh, PLEASE, don't tell me to wait for cable 'modems'.
> I'm tired of waiting, do it now!
MediaOne is doing it now, not sure when they are going atlanta wide but in
some areas... (I have one)
> And then, service from the cable 'weasels'?
> Har, don't believe that either.
Actualy I'm happy with them so far, deadicated connention at well above
ISDN speeds..
And have not had any problums with it that are not my fault...
> Sigh...

>  Ed June
Zephaniah E, Hull