[ale] LINUX INSTALLATION

Steven A DuChene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Thu Oct 9 16:48:17 EDT 1997

John Morgan wrote:
> I live in Canton, Georgia.
> I need physical help with LINUX installation.
> I brought my box to the LINUX EXPO. in 1996. No one there could get me
> going. I have since upgraded my system.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John: When you say "LINUX EXPO. in 1996", are you talking about the event
in North Carolina or the Geek Off ALE held on the GA Tech campus in '96?

What sort of help do you need? Where is Canton, Ga?
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.