[ale] ALE 1997 Show Video?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at icstech.com
Thu Oct 9 07:35:46 EDT 1997

Hello from Great Falls,  Montana!

I read some time ago on the ALE homepage that you guys were considering
working with the WGS slash LinuxMall folks on selling copies of the
video taken from your 1997 ALE show.  After waiting some time, I sent an
email off to the WGS people and they said they don't have it.  I was
curious if there is any way that I could get a copy of the videos that
you guys produced during your show?  I'm a rather low income Linux user
in college and would prefer to spend as much money as possible... but I
bet you've heard that before. :)   Anyway, I'd be happy to trade you
guys some blank tapes or something if that sounds any good.  PLEASE!?!?

Thanks in advance,

--
TYL, Scott Dowdle
homepage: http://www.icstech.com/~dowdle